Sunday, December 2, 2012

Before I forget to say THANK YOU to all that donated items for the Craft Fair Fundraiser for Cole.... THANKS soooo much.  I am always amazed at such generosity and kindness in Cole's behalf and ours.  Friends and family are such a blessing and we are truly blessed.  I can't say thanks enough.  My Mom, sister Janeen and Aunt Janet came to Cedar City to help me man the Lovell booth that day and I really appreciated their help and support. 

Yesterday Daniel had a wrestling tournament and he did very well.  He hasn't wrestled for a few years and is now back into it and working hard. 

The tournament was in Spanish Fork so Cole and Taleena were able to meet us there.  It was great spending the day with them. 


What a crazy crew!!
Cole's first week of radiation went well.  The doctors say it will take about 4-5 weeks before he starts feeling the major side effects from radiation.  Tomorrow he will start another week of chemo as well, if his blood counts are good.  Cole looked really good.  I know the next 6 weeks will really take a tole on him so thanks for all the prayers and positive thoughts on his behalf!   Taleena is doing well also. She looks so cute.  She is finally looking pregnant. :D 

We were able to go to Kyle and Kayla's wedding. (Kyle is my nephew.) It was a wonderful day!  They sure make a cute couple.  I wish them the BEST!




No comments:

Post a Comment