Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I had a great talk with Taleena yesterday.  It seems when I am down she, of all people because I should be comforting her, is the one that really helps me get my eternal perspective back.  She helps me make sense of this crazy life and I feel renewed, positive and grateful.  We have really been missing Cole even more lately.  But as a good friend, thanks Rob, reminds me it is ok to miss him.  With the weather so nice there are so many things he would be doing.  I wonder if he is rock climbing in Heaven??

Today Sophie is having surgery.  She has a tumor under her eyebrow.  It will be nice to get it removed.  I am going to meet them back in Enterprise after she has recovered and is released from the hospital.  I pray all goes well and she recovers quickly.  She is such a cute little munchkin!

Sophie, Kjerstin and Rylee



This is a picture at Cole's SUU Graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment