Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello,
Where do I start?  School is back in session.  I have such a cute group of kiddos!  They are so eager to learn.  Daniel started HIGH SCHOOL... is that possible?  He is attending Success Academy in the afternoons and CVHS in the mornings.  And YES he has been very busy with homework.  Every night from day one he has spent cracking the books.  I am proud of him for staying on top of things.
kaitlyn is now in 5th grade and is also doing well.   Erika and Cole are attending SUU.  Kjerstin is extremely happy that she has graduated and can be home with Sophie!  Life is very exciting and nerve racking for Adelyn right now.... her mission call is sitting on the counter calling to me to open it.  But I will be strong.  Adelyn is at work on the ranch.   She comes home tomorrow or possible Tuesday and she will open it then.  We are all eager to have her read her letter from the first presidency!!  The next few months will be interesting....  I'll just leave it at that for now.
Duke just got back last night from an AMMA ride (all mens motorcycle adventure).  They went to Colorado, had a great ride and saw some beautiful scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment