Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hello,
I've been slacking again.  So I'll try to catch up.  I am so glad we have Sundays to regroup and put life back into perspective.
I've been having technical difficulties and I need to get to bed but first I'll give a brief run down on what to look forward in my next post.

I got a call Thursday night from Erika, she was locked in a Mr. Bubbles car wash...
Sounds a lot like Duke, Kjerstin, Kurtis and I getting locked in the Washington D.C. temple baptistery...

One graduation down, 3 more to go...

Cole,Taleena and Aspen were able to come visit...

Had a great Saturday at Thanksgiving Point running the 5K with my niece Nicki.  It was also fun to watch my brother John and his wife Celest and my niece Mandi and her husband Sam run the 1/2 marathon!!

Stay tuned for more details later.......

1 comment:

  1. BOOO for busy, crazy lives!!! YAYYyyy for upcoming posts!!! I didn't post for a year then did 2! That's MAJOR for me!!!! Thanks for the updates you do!!! We care and love all of you!!!!

    ReplyDelete