Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello!  This has a been an eventful week.  Daniel and Kaitlyn got their tonsils removed on Thursday.  All went well and they are recovering quickly.  They made it through two hours of church before needing to come home and rest.  They are napping now.
Erika and I went jogging late Wednesday night.  I told her I needed a head start up the hill if we were going to finish together!  I hurried up the hill and sure enough she caught up before we reached the "blue water tower".  We had a good jog! 
As we were jogging I remembered another late night adventure with Cole.  He was struggling to get his math finished for the day.  I think he was around 13yrs old.  I told him that no matter what time he finished we would take the motorcycle out for a ride.  What I wasn't expecting is for him to come wake me up at midnight telling me he was finished!!  I had promised so what could I do?  We went out and pushed the bike out front.  We decided in order to not wake up the family we should push it down the street a little.  So we pushed it parallel with the curb and got on.  It had to be by the curb because neither one of us had long enough legs to touch the ground with out the curb.  So off we went up above town, which is now full of houses, and had a good ride.  At the end of our ride we made it safely back to the curb.  :D  No one even knew we were gone!!  Great times!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture of Kaitlyn & Daniel, and what a sweet moment with Cole. I can only hope I'll be willing to go on midnight motorcycle rides! Love and miss you all.

    ReplyDelete